These were so simple to make, but aren’t they cute!!
Ingredients (1 Dozen):
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- 24 Mini Oreos
- Chocolate Candy Coating
- Plastic Sandwich Bag
- 12 Lollipop Sticks
- Wax Paper
- Melt candy coating as instructed on packaging. I normally start with 1 minute in microwave, stir, add 30 seconds, stir until melted.
- Spoon some melted candy into a plastic sandwich bag and clip a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- Pipe a small amount of chocolate candy into the side of one mini Oreo (ear) and place on wax paper. Push a regular sized oreo at 5:00 position into the mini Oreo.
- Add another ear by piping some chocolate candy into a mini Oreo and placing it 2:00 to the regular sized Oreo.
- Dip a lollipop stick into the melted chocolate and gently press it into the cream filling and between the sandwich cookies at the center bottom of the Oreo Pop.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- If desired, add a plastic bag and bow.