This is YUMMY! YUMMY! This is perfect for summer parties because the flavor is very fresh. The mix of lemon and berries is awesome. As usual, I was experimenting with this recipe when we had company over. I love to try new recipes and frequently do when we have guests. This time we had about 25 people coming over. I probably should go with tried and true when we have company, but what fun is that?
Are you ready to get started? You aren’t even going to guess what the surprise third ingredient is…sprite. Who knew. Let’s get started!
1 Box of Lemon Cake Mix
1 Can of Sprite Zero (or Regular)
24 oz Frozen Mixed Berries
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray a 9 x 13 glass baking dish
3. Pour frozen mixed berries into the glass baking dish.
4. Add the dry cake mix over the berries.
5. Pour Sprite over the dry cake mix. DO NOT MIX. Make sure to cover all of the dry cake mix. Areas that aren’t covered won’t bake.
6. Bake 45 – 50 minutes.
7. Cool and enjoy!! We loved ours with plain frozen yogurt, but ice cream or whipped cream would be great too.