I LOVE this idea. I got the idea on Pinterest and it was the brilliant work of the Cheeky Kitchen. The recipe is for Homemade Kiss Gloss. It’s a super simple lip gloss recipe and the kids LOVED it! LOVED IT!
1 Teaspoon Paraffin Wax (Grated)
4 Tsps Coconut Oil
4 Tsps Petroleum jelly
4 Candy Melts
1/2 Tsp oil-based candy flavoring
1 Ziploc Bag
- Heat up a bowl of water.
- Add wax, coconut oil, petroleum jelly, candy melts and the flavoring into the ziploc bag.
- Place the bag in the bowl very hot water and let the ingredients to melt together.
- Massage the bag to mix the ingredients.
- Snip a corner from the bag and squeeze the ingredients into small containers (Bead holders worked great).
- Place in the fridge and cool completely.